I have always liked King Bee Chinese Food, my go to branch for my hacao, siomai and pancit has always been their Masinag, Antipolo Branch. That is why I was excited to receive and invitation to attend a Zomato Bloggers Meet Up in one of their Fishermall Branch.
It’s been thirteen years now since owner Mrs. Ang Ong King Bee had established their family business in Brgy. Manggahan, Gen. Trias, province of Cavite on August 17, 2001.
Since then they are known for being one of the most authentic Chinese Cuisine. They have experts from Hong Kong personally prepare their menu,which gives me the assurance that they are meticulous about the taste and the way each dish is prepared.
Their simplified menu, I liked that it is simpler and categorized, so I don`t get to over whelmed with the amount of food you can try out.
Warning to all who would go reading. Some of the photos will lead you to leave home and head to your nearest King Bee Chinese Restaurant.
Roasted Cold Cuts Combination Php 320
* Combination of Pork Barbecue, Beef Kienchie, Pata Ham, Soy Chicken, Soy Beancurd, Seaweeds, and Century Egg I really like the mixed meats plate, it really gave me a chance to sample some of the more interesting meats n this selection my personal favorite is the Soy Beancurd.
Mixed Seafood with Polonchay Soup Php 260
* Mashed Polonchay with mixed shrimps, squid and fish, bean curd, and sotanghon. This soup really warmed me up and really built up my appetite.
Pork Siomai – Php 80 (4pcs)
Hacao – Php 120 (4pcs)
Chicken Feet – Php 70
I think I had like 2pcs of the cacao, no matter how many pieces I have tried, I can`t seem to get enough.
Yang Chow Fried Rice -Php 150
* Fried rice with asado, shrimps and egg. Eating the rice itself is a complete meal, and it goes great will all the dishes served with it. It is rice with and added ump!
Birthday Noodles Php 240
* Special pancit canton with seafoods and quail egg I am not really a pancit person, my kids are but I do like that King Bee`s pancit has a nice thick sauce.
My favorite: Sauteed Shrimp Balls with Salted Egg Yolk Php 420
*Shrimps sautéed in salted egg yolk with broccoli flower. I polished off all the broccoli, I wondered what was so special about the shrimps that is until they informed me that it has salted egg yolks.
Sweet & Sour Pork Php 190
*Pork sauteed in special sweet & sour sauce
Fried Lapu-lapu with Mango in Thai Sauce
* Fried Garoupa with shredded mangoes covered with special Thailand sauce The mango is so perfect with this drink. since it offers just the right sweetness.
King Bee Fried Chicken Php 480 for 1 whole
* House specialty chicken The chicken was really crunchy and not dry at all.
* Chinese-style liempo roasted to perfection
Lechon Macau Php 260
* Chinese-style liempo roasted to perfection. We referred to this dish as pampabata, I tried my best NOT to get more than one small square but I was weak because it tasted so good I had 2!
Mixed Fruits Platter – Php 280 It was so beautiful a lot of us started taking photos of it from all angles. I do love their mangos which was so sweet!
A Great Feast, carefully prepared and plated in such an artistic and beautiful manner.
I really like that this branch is located inside a mall. The perfect place for a family to catch a movie, shop and then dine all in one place, with enough parking with the cars inside the mall and not outdoors, so that is also a plus.
If you have a insistent craving for Chinese (after seeing this post), King Bee is the place to be. Check out the branches nearest you.
* Newhall Commercial Center (Main branch) in Barangay Mangahan, General Trias, Cavite
* Bacao Branch in General Trias, Cavite
*Molino Branch in Bacoor Cavite
* Marcos Highway Branch in Antipolo City
* Sta. Rosa Branch in Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
* Daang Hari Branch in Daang Hari Road Brgy. Almanza Dos, Las Piñas City
* Commonwealth Ave., Brgy. Holy Spirit, University District, Q.C.
*Fishermall, West Triangle Quezon Avenue Quezon City
Thank you Ms. Andrea Ng of King Bee Chinese Food for the yummy food! Thank you Zomato for the invitation!
Check out King Bee Chinese Restaurant Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/King-Bee-Chinese-Food/
You can download the Zomato App via iOs or Andriod see their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zomato
Until Next time Sweeties!