Anthough the month of July has been a tense and stressful month for me, I did enjoy a number of interesting events to balance everything out. One of them is this Mario Badescu Skincare workshop that was held at Rustan’s Edsa Shangri-La.
Mario Badescu is a skin care range first introduced in New York in 1967. Mario Badescu is named after the founder, Mario Badescu, is a Romanian born chemist and cosmetologist. The skin care range utilizes botanical ingredients to offer personal, customized skin care treatments. The range is available throughout the US at major pharmacies and drug stores.
I attended the 2nd Batch of the Skin Care Workshop, this is the first time Mario Badescu held.a workshop in the Philippines. I was very excited to see that they had a basin, towel and mirror prepared for all the participants. This would be a hands on.workshop.
I love this mirror! Lol
Dra.Adasa, a diplomate for Dermatology. Gave us a short lecture on skin care.
Some of the doctor’s advice:
* in a new skin care regement, you have to observe the effectiveness of the product on your skin for 4 weeks. yes, it would take at least a month to see tesults.
* make sure that you cleanse properly this includes, cleanse, tone, moisturize and suncare…people always forget this part.
* clean the products that actually touch your face. It includes your eyeglasses, makeup brushes, mobile phone,
* avoid touching your face.
Each participant were given these Mario Badescu products to try out. They have specific products for our special skin type. I am a medium tone & combination skined. I got to try the products specially designed for combination skin.
What I liked about the Mario Badescu Skin Care products that I have tried::
* mildly scented. I have a sensitive nose and overly scented products really out me off.
* did not give me a rash
* felt very light
* my skin felt very soft and pampered after
* did not leave an oily feel
It was an informative skin care workshop, each participant also got to take home a Mario Badescu Skin Care kit.
To know more about Mario Badescu: https://facebook.com/RustansTheBeautySource/