***this is a personal review and not sponsored by Celeteque
Around the start of April I got my usual e-mail from the Sampleroomph about the available samples I can order. I became excited when I spotted this baby. Celeteque Hydration Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist from a pretty well known brand that specializes in Skin Care. The brand Celeteque has always been synonymous to dermatologist tested products. I have tried like 2 products by Celeteque but alas they don’t really suit my oily skin, maybe this time I might get lucky. So I ordered first Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist on line. Then my BDJ April Box arrives and what a coincidence, they are also featuring this same product for the Summer.
A Mist to using during the very scotching heat. This would be more acceptable than just spraying myself with tap water. This product boast of water from Fuji and has various minerals and trace elements to rejuvenate the skin to make it feel supple and refreshed. Hmmm…excellent.
How to use: After washing your face, spray the mist once or twice on selected areas of the face and tap dry with a soft cloth…note it says “tap” not scrub as hard as you can. Just saying. 😅
It is best to use this before applying make-up or sunscreen to moisten and awaken the skin. It came used as often as needed.
I was very curious about this product because it has water from Fuji and trace elements to rejuvenate the skin. I have oily skin and I used this product for about a week (7 days) and taking it with me to work and spraying occasionally after I’ve been outside.
* refreshing spray and cools me down after being outside in the sun, like Evian.
* mildly scented
* gives my skin a pick me up every morning.
* my make-up is easier to apply after using this.
* my face feels oiler at the end of the day, maybe because I have ultra oily skin I needed to
use 3 oil films an hour after use. When I usually use only 2.
* my skin also feels sticky shortly after spraying.
* when I first used it I got scared. when spraying even at arms length it does not spray consistently and if you are not careful you might end up soaked.
‘Til next time!
Muah- joeydragonlady 🐉